What is tinting?
Eyebrow and lash tint is a form of semi-permanent hair-dye formulated specifically used to darken eyelashes and eyebrows. We use only the best professional quality products at Yemaya Salon!
Benefits of tinting:
Unlike shaving, waxing, threading, or tweezing, brow-tinting is a colour service that doesn’t take away any hair (although you can do so in conjunction with hair removal) but uses semi-permanent vegetable dye to enhance colour, shape, and thickness—or all of the above. The benefits are immediate.
Lash tinting R90
- Excellent for light lashes
- Lasts up to 6 weeks
- You won’t have to worry about mascara
- Will not run when wet (great for athletes or that holiday, mascara free feel!)
- Looks completely natural
Brow Tinting R70
- Your brows are temporarily darkened and appear fuller.
- For fair brows, tinting can enhance and darken the brows.
- If your brows are your ‘thing.’ A brow tint will easily enhance their shape.
- It’s ideal for holidays, when you need the definition, but don’t want to deal with the fuss of brow products.
Lash and Brow tinting R150
- Bring out the inner goddess in you- Naturally
- Taking care of your brows/lashes can frame ones face giving you a polished look.
- Flexibility: in terms of being able to go from a blonde to a brunette without anyone knowing your secret.
- No more penciled in brows that can wear off through the day or night leaving you with lighter or patchy brows.