Our hair type is another factor in controlling excess grease and oil from the sebaceous glands of the scalp. Thick, curly hair may appear dry on the ends but greasy at the scalp. When the oil glands produce too much sebum, your curls may prevent even distribution. For this reason, you may shampoo less but end up with a greasy scalp and dull ends. Spray dry shampoo to your roots in between washes to control excess oil at the scalp without stripping it away from the rest of your hair.
Soft Shiny Hair Inexpensively
Soft and shiny hair takes a bit of effort; majority people have these hair characteristics naturally beyond the toddler years. Fortunately, it is possible to restore both softness and a shine to your hair using a whole range of treatments, many of which you will find the ingredients for in your own home. Even if you’re on a tight budget, glossy, shiny hair is achievable with ease.
Wearing makeup can be a wonderful way to show off colour, enhance our features, and express ourselves. On the flip side, going a few days without makeup allows the skin to breathe, balance, and decongest from any build up caused by foundation and other makeup applied daily.
Winter weather can be especially brutal on hair because of the cold factor. The constant shift between warm temperatures (being inside), and cold weather (going outside), can cause the cuticle layer of the hair to lift and moisture to leave the hair, making it dry and frizzy. This can lead to dullness, breakage, split ends and static locks. If you’re wondering what the best hair damage solution is for winter weather, keep reading! Our hair care tips have everything you need to keep hair healthy and happy through every season.
Combination skin could be considered the toughest skin type to conquer because you could be dealing with two opposite ends of the skin care spectrum. The majority of people with combination skin have a T-zone that is oily, and cheeks that are dry. Many people deal with occasional breakouts and larger than normal pores, especially on the nose.
You’ve probably wondered how often you should wash your hair. The question is a vexing one. Outside the shower, our scalps gradually get shinier, darker, and oilier. So why does it happen, and how often should you wash to keep the grease at bay?
Every woman looks forward to making herself look beautiful even during the cold winter season. Choose make up colors that are suitable for winter season. Here are some make up tips for a glam look during winter season.
- Skin type is most important during winter season. If you have a dry skin, use a suitable lotion and apply all over your face gently before you apply makeup. Whereas for oily skin you just need to apply a little bit of it.
- Use a creamy liquid foundation that matches your skin tone and apply over your face for a smooth look.
- After applying the foundation, apply some powder on your face to get the flawless appearance.
- Choose a warmer eye shadow shade like browns or grays and apply on the upper part of your eyelid to make your eyes look more striking.
- Use a blusher that will add a little color on you face so you don’t look too pale.
- Use black mascara and apply on your eyelashes.
- Apply lipstick or a colorless lip-gloss on your lips for a smooth and moist look.
Winter Hair Care Tip
Due to the bitter, dry freezing cold wind during winter season most of us find it difficult to manage the frizzy, and dry texture of the hair. Here are some hair care tips for winter season:
- Dandruff is quite common during winter season due to dryness in the scalp. To avoid this try hot oil and lemon therapy at least once a week to get rid of dandruff.
- During winter season wash your hair with lukewarm water as hot water leaves your hair frizzy and static.
- A deep conditioning to your hair once in a while is probably good during winter season
- Split ends in hair may also be due to dry weather. Too much exposure to cold wind results in hair breakage. Cover your head when you go out to protect your hair from the dry winter wind. Make sure to use a serum or a hair cream after a head bath to smoothen and bring shine to your hair.
- Warm two teaspoons of olive oil and massage it into your scalp. It will keep your scalp healthy; your hair will be shiny and free from breakage and frizz.
Drink plenty of water and eat more fresh salads to provide nourishment for your scalp and promote hair growth.